Thursday, January 15, 2009

home again

i am thinking of calling my blog, lamewad or old news. seriously that is all it is. I am alive and well and back in spokane so take away the well part because i am not so happy to be here. my new year's resolution is to have a suckier attitude about spokane than last year. so far so good. we were in utah for the last 24 days!!! can you believe it? It was a LONG vacation and was delightful. here are a few highlights.

  • family
  • friends (sorry if we missed you!)
  • sleeping in
  • mark with no school
  • mark's birthday
  • a rocking new years
  • american idol
  • family dinners
  • game nights
  • stomach bug
  • cold
  • loverly christmas

we had a great time and not you are caught up on our lives for a while. also did you hear about all the snow that we missed her ein spokane and all the flooding? we are so glad. we left in betweeen storms and saw enought to disgust us with no snow plows and such. it was pretty though and i was glad we didn't get too snowed in and could still leave for the holidays. well the snow is melting and there was some news of flooding but we live on a hill so i think we are alright. in other news i cut my own hair today. hahaha. i may have to post pictures. i am not very good.

10 comments:

Lori said...

i missed you friend! welcome back. . .so sorry you don't love Spokane, it makes for LONG days.

aniC said...

i like your new years resolution. my new years resolution is to sleep in as late as possible every single day.

Dkole said...

Thank you for laugh. Sorry for not giving you a haircut. You are awesome. I loved seeing the two of you.

ArringtonZoo said...

Is it me that is the crappy friend or you? Or maybe it's both of us but seriously. We need to see you guys.

Shanna said...

Well, I haven't even blogged yet this year, so you are still ahead of me! Glad you guys had fun - we were all jealous when Ben said he'd hung out with you!

Eve's daughter said...

I am so sad to have missed your New Years Party- yea, we totally could have come because I didn't have my baby until the 11th (last Sunday morning). So now I am in babyland (aka newborn hell as I like to refer to it at 3 am) and things are good. Baby Zach was 9 lbs. 22" long, a big boy! He is so awesome. I will send pictures when I get off the couch someday.

Julia said...

I'm glad you're back. I really had some pretty intense spiritual needs while you were gone--the kind of things only a visiting teacher can take care of. I've just been biting my nails and watching the clock since you left mid-December.

Anonymous said...

"Old news is good news" . . . or is that "No news is good news"? Oh well, either way . . . "Megan news" is ALWAYS good news!!!!

Dave said...

remember how you left to go to spokane and I said a really bad work(or five in my head) remember how we painted and it looks so awesome(me, neither) I love you and I miss you with all of my heart it was fun times.
Ps sorry again for the emotional outburst-settlers can get so intense

Dani said...

I'm pretty sure it's because we're stuck in the months Jan-Mar. Nothing good or exciting ever happens then.