- get out the way. not get out OF the way. get out the way. cute
- when driving, mark has a little impatience. road rage if you will. but since swears rarely escape his lips, he calls everyone a dillhole. it's awesome.
- when he says just kidding, he really says dus' kidding. i didn't notice this one for the longest time and then one day i did and my life has never been the same.
- normal americans say croissant just like it is spelled with an r right? well mark says cwoissant. just like his mom. this one drove me crazy for some reason.
- he also says bin for ben, tin for ten etc. so i like to say " i called bin tin times". that bin never answers the phone
Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
this is just in case you needed my blog with a side of bacon. ridiculous? i think not. people LOVE bacon. and by people, i mean mark. speaking of ridiculous: has anyone heard of the new term "ricockulous"? that is seriously ridiculous. i mean it.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
i have a new love interest. i am currently obsessed. it is pinterest, dearies. have you been there? have you joined? please do and then let's follow one another and share all that we love. i seriously spend a good chunk of my day repinning things to my board. chances are, i will copy all your pins and put them on mine. some people are genius. also you have to request an invite but it can take up to a week to be accepted. it is a pretty exclusive club. ha. jk.