Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the haps

a. my little brother is getting married. wahoo. she is lovely
b. my sister moved far far away....all the way across the country. sad
c. our truck got stolen. good thing we have insurance. oh wait. we have the kind that doesn't cover that
d. i tried some new recipes since mark thing i need to "branch out". most of them sucked but a few were delish
e. i am working one million hours a week
f. consequently i am still a potato
g. consequently my social life is in the garbage
h. my mom is coming to visit!
i. i dropped my camera (well my nephs did) and i have no lens now
j. consequently no pictures.
k. consequently an even more boring blog.
l. my cousins are coming to visit. oh yeah. oh yeah
m. i made a desk
n. it rocks.
o. i broke my sewing machine somehow
p.i am running out of haps
q. consequently, the end.
r. nice to see you again.
s. byee

8 comments:

Christian said...

Marnae moved? Where'd she move too?!?! She never let me see her blog anymore. I've tried to facebook her but i guess she is busy. IF you talk to her Tell her Christian misses her and hopefully we can talk soon.

Love ya
Christian

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

boo on your car being stolen!!!

Dkole said...

You are hilarious and I love you so very much. That sucks about Marn, the truck, the camera and your social life. Just remember "this to shall pass"

Love ya love ya

Elle said...

I think you are cooooolest. So when you find your truck and remember that lots of people worship you, then call me and we'll jump in said truck and drive across the country to see your sis.
And we may need to bring my kids.
Don't mind, do ya?

okay, perfect. Can't wait to see my new desk you made me.

ArringtonZoo said...

Awe, it sounds like you need to move to Utah, where happiness is guaranteed and no ones trucks are ever stolen. Miss you, K, bye.

ArringtonZoo said...

P.S. Matt's getting married!!! Crazyness! Can we invite ourselves to the reception please? Send an invite our way and we will make every effort to be there. Danke. Aufiedersehen.

pilgrimchick said...

Well, you made it to "S", which is farther than I would have made it had I tried to fill a page with what is going on in my life.

Deon said...

Yes-- lots of people DO worship you. You should add that to your "haps" list. ;)

I am moving to Boston next week-- come visit me. xoxo