Thursday, May 24, 2007

adventure weekend









this shouldn't surprise you but i am going on an adventure weekend!!!!! and i am so very, very excited about it. we leave tomorrow for the outer banks of north carolina. hip hip hooray!!!











we have rented a beach house and there will be nine of us staying there until monday! my friend adia went there on vacation with her family a few years ago and ever since her tales of that vacation, i have been wanting to go and now i am!!!!!






















wish you all could come. next week i will post real pictures from my camera and not ones pirated off the internet.

6 comments:

Joy said...

beach weekend!

Anonymous said...

i have been to that exact lighthouse, even! woohoo. you will have so much fun.

so so so much fun.

chelle. said...

meg, i like you too. i've liked you since i met you at emily and carson's house...way back when they still lived in sane land. you know, north of the point?

that is a bit stalker like...but i guess since we have met in person and since we both read each others blogs, we aren't really being stalkers.

okay.

J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! PS I'm ready to update your blog now :)

J said...

I meant I'm ready for YOU to update your blog now!

Mauri said...

Happy Birthday! I agree with your roommate, it's time to update! Don't you know I look forward to it everyday.