Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i can't believe i am sharing this

oh man. i have this friend matt and he is hilarious and he has made us do something awful but every time i look at this blog, i laugh aloud so i am sharing it with you even though it is the WORST picture of me ever taken in my life and there have been some doozies! click on the pictures to get the full effect. try this out when you take your next pictures and send the results to me. so funny!!
http://themandersonreport.blogspot.com/2008/03/idea.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thank you for sharing this. it has already made my morning. i especially like the one with you going at it solo...you can see a nice little string of saliva between your lips. just remember this...a thing of beauty is a joy forever.

leslie said...

yours was the best one on there

J said...

Oh Megs how I love that picture! Nicely played!

Dani said...

I had to go through the pics twice. it was that funny. (and I don't think many things are that funny.) Thank YOU! :)

Lynsie said...

Oh, man! I peed my pants!