Thursday, May 29, 2008

sicking me out

this shouldn't surprise you but mark sent me an email about getting a marriage license today and in the information was this:
Cousin Marriage: Yes, with limitations. First cousins who are 65 years of age or older can marry without consent. First cousins who are 55 years of age or older will need to provide to the district court that they are incapable of reproduction before receiving consent to marry.

YOU CAN MARRY YOUR FIRST COUSIN!!!!!! (in utah).....ewwww

in other news, congratulations to matt and mauri or matt and dani or mauri and jesse. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

6 comments:

Mauri said...

You're DAMN funny Megan! Not. That is sick and freakin' wrong. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Anonymous said...

it took me a few minutes, but i got it. they're cousins! but alas, they cannot even consider marriage until they're 55 and sterile. so, don't worry, you cousins - you're safe. for now.

Aaron said...

Sick!!! I cannot believe that.

Matthew Selman said...

Finally I can add some quality Gubler stock to my posse of wives.

Marnae said...

What about Dustin? Does he even get the chance to be married to one of our cousins and produce a whole line of slack-jawwed yokels. And don't forget Wandle. Sheesh.

Mauri said...

And Christopher!!