Wednesday, July 9, 2008

silly ben

here is the questionnaire about mark's and my going away party tomorrow night. please come! (isn't ben clever?!)

SHOULD I COME QUESTIONNAIRE: If you are having a hard time deciding if you want to come to this party take the questionnaire below.Add up your points next to the answer you selected and consult the table given at the bottom:
Do you know Mark Smith:
__ (1) Is this the guy that has a mullet?
__ (3) He did have a mullet, but now he has a rat tail.
__ (6) Yeah, he's a solid guy, the kind you wouldn't mind being in a fox hole with.
__ (9) I know about his secret obsession with RPG's
Do you know Megan Selman
__ (1) Does she always sit on the back bench at church.
__ (3) I secretly blog stalk her and post a comment occasionally.
__ (6) I know she is afraid of horses lying down and vellux blankets. Does this count as knowing her well?
__ (9) I have her blog set as the home page on my web browser and I comment on EVERY post she makes. (Creepy)
Do you like Mark:
__ (1) LIKE, is a strong word for how I feel.
__ (3) Eh, He's alright.
__ (6) He's a cool dude.
__ (9) I watch what he wears so I can match his fashion sense. To the shoe laces.
Do you like Meg: __ (1) Well, I don't know if like adequately sums up my feelings.
__ (3) I do enjoy a well placed"Your Mom" joke.
__ (6) She is as good of a friend as one can hope for.
__ (9) She made me laugh so hard once, I split my britches.
Will you miss Mark:
__ (1) Uh ... I doubt it.
__ (3) I have no idea how to set up an appointment with the Bishop now.
__ (6) I plan on setting up a support group of those who will miss him.
__ (9) I will need professional counseling for months to be able to let him go.
Will you miss Meg:
__ (1) All indications point to NO.
__ (3) Only on Tuesday.
__ (6) Meg leaving will be like forgetting a fond childhood memory.
__ (9) Losing Meg will be like loosing one of my own appendages! How will I go on!
Should I stay home and watch re-runs of The Office, or should I rock out with Meg and Mark one last time:
(6 - 15) What are their names again, .... do I even know these people?
(16 - 25) I don't think them leaving will adversely affect my life.
(26 - 35) I should go by to wish them good luck with their future endeavors.
(36 - 45) I will miss these two, like the desert misses the rain.
(45 - 54) If I miss this chance to party with them I will consider this one of the top 5 missed opportunities in my life. ?'s, You can contact me: Ben Smith

10 comments:

Aaron said...

We would love an wedding announcement. We are moving mid august but will be around until then. Our address is:

Aaron and Alita Johnson
2021 Rivercrest Dr. #101
Twin Falls, ID, 83301

Elle said...

LOVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
And we're (CIndy and Julie and I) awaiting being invited to a shower that we will be offended if we don't get invited to. (no it was not a run-on sentance)
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

That is Hilarious! who came up with that? It is the funniest thing ever. Well it's a close second to you Meg!

Anonymous said...

i have apparently scored way off the charts, and must come to your going away party. will you also be holding one of these in utah?

Anonymous said...

Ben is a genius! I think I scored a "6" or "9" on every question. Too bad you aren't having a going-away party in CT. Maybe you need to have a 'traveling' party (sort-of like a nationwide progressive dinner) for all your many friends scattered across the USA.

Dani said...

maybe we'll see you in the land of Zion... are you coming to Brady's farewell?

Robyn said...

This was hilarious! I got your wedding announcement, LOVEd it!
Looks like you guys will be so missed there...

Julie said...

I miss you already!!

Heather said...

I got your wedding annoucement! I loved, loved, loved it. I can't wait to see you! I'm so happy for you! All my sisters want to come too, is that O.K.?
I love your blog! See you soon!

Shanna said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow! We're all thinking about you here in DC and wishing we were there ... can't wait to see pics here soon! :)