Thursday, July 3, 2008

we had a shower shout hooray


well we had a boy girl shower this last weekend. this lovely lady above was the planner and decorator and executor along with her side kick katherine ( who apparently worked a little TOO hard wink, wink)
not so conventional but i have a lot of guy friends that i wanted to be there. so heck with tradition, boys were there. darci and katherine and patti did a beautiful job. all was lovely and beautiful and delicious. THANK YOU!!! here are some picts.
ooh la la

favors
i wanted you to see that this girl can decorate! so pretty
our friends. sniff, sniff. i don't like to think about leaving
and of course motorboat. i laughed too hard at the spitting noises!

4 comments:

leslie said...

i cant believe i missed it, what a horrible week to have surgery. it looks awesome! i hope darci is available to do mine... oh wait i guess you have to be getting married... hmm maybe she can just throw my next birthday "shower" :)

J said...

Aww...I wish I could have been there! It looks like you guys had a blast! And I think I'm going to start wishing you a happy July 1st...actually, that's Canada Day so since it seems to be your lucky day, I'll just start wishing you a Happy Canada Day!

J said...

Aww...I wish I could have been there! It looks like you guys had a blast! And I think I'm going to start wishing you a happy July 1st...actually, that's Canada Day so since it seems to be your lucky day, I'll just start wishing you a Happy Canada Day!

ArringtonZoo said...

You really don't know how wretched it is that someone is throwing you showers and it can't be us homies. Hope it was a good one.