Wednesday, August 27, 2008

this little light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine

this shouldn't surprise you but i am not going to lie. law school is not my favorite. all mark has to do when he is home is study. and since i am home alone all day and so excited when he comes home, i am less than pleased. i am trying to be not bratty but you all know that i am bratty by nature ( much like naughty by nature). so i have a lot of free time whilst i look for a job and ps. i hate looking for a job. why cant someone come up to me and say, you're hired at this fabulous rate. oh well. boo. so anyway, i am trying to be self entertaining but i am not good at it so today i ordered this little lovely:


and i am going to become a baker. if you need me to mail you various treats or breads, let me know. also i am homesick for virginia but i am putting on a brave face for mark. don't tell. the end. if you want to email me or g-chat, let me know at selmanmegan at gmail.com. loves.
ps. does anyone know how to pint 9x9 pictures? please?

7 comments:

Jackson said...

aw megs, your little tangerine mixer is a beauty. and i would like to sign up to be on the mailing treats list. and i home all day and bored as well, and in your area code. callmecallmecallme.now.

Elle said...

Megan, I already miss you and only saw you for like one hour in many years. But I do love the mixer and would like you to mail me treats.
I would also like to g-chat but I don't know what this is and it sounds kind of frisky. And I am married. So let me know about it.
Much love and gooey kisses,
M

Shelley said...

Amen on the horrors of job hunting. LOVE the Kitchen Aid! Please add me to your baked goods mailing list. Maybe you can develop a killer recipe for candy stick cookies! Mmmmm. Tasty.

ArringtonZoo said...

Are your 9x9 pictures photographs? If so, just have them printed at a Costco or other similar place. Have them print them on an 11x14 sheet and them trim away. P.S. don't let them trim them. They always mess up. Just tell them to leave the boarders on. When are you moving to Utah?

J said...

Dear Megs, I am sorry about the whole sucky job hunting thing, but not sorry about your beauty of a mixer! Also, I am sorry about the law school studying and must say that I'm not even a tiny bit surprised seeing as how I well remember the time leading up to the LSAT. I would love to join your mailing list and will be awaiting your tasty treats with salivatory anticipation!

Dani said...

i've found craigslist to be a wonderful source for jobs... in fact... i just might be taking a job i found there.. FYI

Elle said...

Megan,
I just had to post and tell you that Julie is having a boy! (and she is probably reading this but won't comment because she is stressed about what to write)
But remember us all telling her how fun it will be at the shower?
~M