Wednesday, September 3, 2008

oh man oh man oh man

she's here, she's here, she's here!!! my little clementine kitchen aid. oh wowie. now i must get to baking. except i scratched my eye last night and i look like the devil and can not keep it open or from watering in yummy treats so baking may have to wait. i am going to start a tally at the end of all my blogs now of all the things i need.
like this:
job: 0
friends in spokane:1 (mark)
good attitude:0
kitchen aid mixer:1!!!! yahoo
new living room furniture: in 2-3 weeks!!!! yeee
better attitude: it's coming
scratched eye: priceless (what the?)
lameness: in abundance!!!!

8 comments:

Jackson said...

i see that an eye that is scratched looks very similar to an eye stabbed with a pencil through a peephole. poor little devil eye.

J said...

What's the deal?! You'll show us the pictures but not tell us exactly how it happened?! I think it's probably a story worth hearing!

Marnae said...

Sick, devil eye. It must be because you are eevil. Ok sorry I know you really are an angel. Love your other eye. Mostly I just want you to get baking and mailing. That's is a sure fire way to make friends. Maybe you could have a little bake sale. Bake sale= friends.

Matthew Selman said...

Boy howdy do I know how THAT goes.

HeatherK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeatherK said...

you poor thing!!! Maybe you should start wearing safety goggles around the house? I hope you get feeling better soon! I loved, loved, loved your wedding recep. You looked like such a beauty!

Robyn said...

my eyes instantly teared up when I saw this pic. It brought back memories of a bratty girl in kindergarten who got mad at me, sharpened her pencil, then poked me right in the eye.
So, what's your story????

Elle said...

Megan I'm sorry about the scratched eye. I thought when I was hugging my voodoo doll of you, that I would send love to you...but the pin in my shirt poked your eye out. Sorry about that.
I hugged it extra after that. Then my baby sat on it.
And I am always your friend. Just think of me in my homeless clothes when they called me Punky Buttars. That will make you feel better.
~M