Monday, May 18, 2009

fret no more

my birthday is fast approaching (may 31, remember??) so i have compiled a list of the things i want to make your shopping much easier (or rather marks)



a scooter duh. a vespa, please


a grill. it doesn't even have to be this nice. just able to grill good things



this rug is WAY too expensive but i love it with all my young (ish) girl heart





fabric or money for fabric so i can pick it out myself

this exact perfume because it smells heavenly and i want to smell that way.


and these shoes because hello, awesome. happy shopping my friends. if you need my address to ship things, let me know. or gift cards are always nice. or clothes, or plane tickets or money. oh and i want this birthday party (at least the last part)

7 comments:

Mauri said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Julia said...

"All my young girl heart"??? Was that a direct quote from Legacy?

Candace said...

Those shoes are to die for!

Do you know they hold that last part of your dream party every year at the hari krishna color festival? It's a-ma-zing!

p.s. tandem bike...check!

Marnae said...

those shoes scare the ever-living-pee out of me. All they say to me is "you would trip and die if you ever wore me because your are a klutz and very unfeminine and kind of dumb, your sister on the other hand, could absolutely pull me off and plus not die."

Jennifer Lee said...

I Love, Love, Love that Vespa! And that perfume is one of my signature scents, good choice, Meggie!!

Brenda said...

Cute fabric. Have you ever been to Gracie Lou's in Salem? If not, check it out the next time you are home. I think you will go nutty over the cute patterns.

Elle said...

umm don't tell anyone (because I know all my comments are extra private) but those shoes are for sale at Dr. John's. So no worries, I can pick them up.