Wednesday, September 16, 2009

blessed and named

look how sweet baby eleanor is. we got to go to payson after the wedding and see her get blessed. she looked so pretty in her dress.
that face is so sweet. and her "stork bite" is cute too!
sweet shoes and her legs are starting to get chubby.
getting mad. oh well.
millie did not like me this trip so she refused to look at me but insisted on being in some pictures and holding her little sister. haha. she is such a little spitfire.
still not looking but henry and max were good sports. love these kids.
still ignoring me. she also told me she didn't like me and was promptly told to tell me sorry which she did a little too grudgingly so i know she didn't mean it. i WILL win her over.
she slept the whole day, this baby.
if you read marnae's blog, you might not know she has a new baby, since she NEVER updates!!!!

2 comments:

Kiffon said...

What a beautiful baby she is! Love her blessing dress. Just darling.

Maddy said...

Maeve had this same stork bite--it's the mark of the clarvoiyant.