Monday, September 14, 2009

nice day for a white wedding

well friends, we were in utah again for a quick visit to attend the wedding of mark's favorite cousin and my favorite cousin in law-BEN!!! mark was the best man (duh, no brainer) and so he got all duded up in a sweet tux. he looked hot. here is some photographic proof. mark and ben might not be the most photogenic.....
but erica is. she looked so so pretty and she is on her way to taking over ben's spot as favorite cousin in law.
see, so pretty. also she is poser for pictures so we were kindred spirits.
me and my hunka hunka.
mark-sour face but hot sour face. he is going to love this post.
the smith family. there is a plethora of them!
mark and ben had to do this gay hand on shoulder thing. it was awkward and funny to watch because they are not the touchy kind AT ALL! i loved watching them be awkward. go ahead and judge me.
the groomsmen. nice, gentlemen, nice.

so, the wedding was in the salt lake temple and then the festivities were at solitude and it was lovely. it was a fun wedding even though i got a huge fat sunburn in the 200 degree weather waiting for them to come out of the temple. good thing i don't hold a grudge, ben. we were lucky in slc to get to stay in the house of the rosenfields. i used to nanny for them in college and they were in new england and left us a key to stay. so it was like we had our own mansion-our own hundred and ten year old mansion. it was dreamy. it was a fast trip but we did get to see both fams. and eleanor got blessed so i will show you those pics soon.

3 comments:

Joy said...

When I got back from Utah there was Ben's announcement. I'm totally out of it, I didn't even realize he was dating someone! Thanks for sharing the photos. Love the awkward one of Mark and Ben.

Shanna said...

I'm so glad you were able to go! Isn't Erica is one of my favorite people on the planet! Hooray for happy Mr. & Mrs. Smiths :)

erica s said...

Yay for favorite cousins! Not sure if that picture shows me as pretty but it's true I am a poser!