Wednesday, October 3, 2007

shanna lillywhite butts*

this shouldn't surprise you but i was appalled at how little i blogged in september. i mean, come on. i complain bitterly when my peeps aren't blogging regularly and keeping me entertained at work and now look at me. in the words of dave, "oh hypocrisy, thy name is meg." too true, too true. so this is an unprecedented 3 blogs in one day but i wanted to post the pictures from the birthday party i went to on sunday. it was for my darling friend shanna. she is so cute and she and her roommates really know how to throw a shindig so if you ever get invited, all i am telling you is GO! they made cafe rio salads and they were oh so yummy and it was a little piece of utah in virginia. yummo. thanks shanna for having a birthday and thanks for having a party and thanks for the invite. you're the greatest. here are the pictures i pirated from her blog (with permission).


neal, becky and shanna
dave, mark and i (no neck and what the h with the eye makeup???)

michelle, darci, dave and cubbie

tess and shanna the birthday girl

*once upon a time shanna was on a committee with a boy named aaron butts and i wanted them to get married so bad so shanna's name would be shanna lillywhite butts. this is what i want to call her every time i see her now. sorry shanna. maybe you should have married him!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had a friend whose name was lillywhite butts. kind of reminds me of seymore butts.

Anonymous said...

ps...your september blogging beat mine by 3. overachiever.

Shanna said...

ha ha ha I laughed so hard when I saw the title to your blog ... I only wish I would have seen this sooner! You are so funny and I am sorry that I have disapointed you so much that I don't have the last name Lillywhite-Butts. ha ha that still kills me every time I think about it! Love ya!

ArringtonZoo said...

Meg, your blog entry about Shannon Lilywhite Butts has cursed me forever more. Our dogs name is Lily, and after reading your blog, guess what I can't stop calling our little pooch? Thats right, little Lilywhite Butts.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

You forgot Andrew Jackson’s Big Block of Cheese with nary a macaroni in sight.