Friday, October 26, 2007

stalkerish

okay, this shouldn't surprise you but i read blogs every morning that i work. it is part of my routine. well there are a few blogs that i stalk and i read them every day but they are not linked to me because it felt weird. anyway don't be alarmed shelley and anitra, but we are linked now and i look at your blogs, so don't be alarmed that i am your stalker.it is just easier for me if we are linked. okay? i don't think either of them read this blog very often but this post is for them from their stalker. the end.

6 comments:

shaniqua said...

this is really funny. i've totally been stalking you on occasion as well. so now i can just link your blog on mine and make it easier for me too.

Anonymous said...

do you stalk heidi?

Shelley said...

I am not even going to tell you how long I have been stalking YOU!! And I totally just added your link to mine a few days ago. But that shouldn't surprise you!

J said...

Dear Megs
I thought I would finally let you know that your color selection makes it a little hard for this color blind girl to read...which provides Matt with endless entertainment

Holladay Duplex said...

I am so happy that people admit that they stalk. I do it all the time (not to you; you invited me in, after all), but I hoped I wasn't the only one. Blogging is just so addictive...

Dani said...

whatever. I know you stalk me each and every morning. ;)