Thursday, June 7, 2007

my work

this shouldn't surprise you but i have a job. i work for the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. cool eh? around here we like to call it NRECA. basically, my title is awesome. i work in building operations/facility management which is so far from my degree, i wonder how i got here but i really like it. i get to do things like boss people around and get my way and spend money. not really but i pretend that i do that. a lot of times i email the day away because as it turns out, i have friends that can do that as well. desk jobs are great for email correspondence. don't get me wrong, i work hard and always get my things done, i am just very efficient. i keep this building running smoothly everyday. sometimes i draw pictures for people and i have no artistic skills. here are some examples. don't worry you can do this too with microsoft paint and some daily observations.
















here are some other things that happen at NRECA....








we hide identities








we save lives









we love and nurture and we party!!!!


it really is a good place to work. such nice people and great benefits and good pay. i can not complain. rock on NRECA.

4 comments:

Joy said...

So um, you look a little like your slow dancing with the mannequin. That's hot.

Megan Andrea said...

what else would i do at work joy besides slow dance with a mannequin with no limbs. charity

Joy said...

It sounds like you do almost everything at work including slow dancing with a mannequin. You have the best work ever!

Joy said...

I really like your art. If I was ambitious...I'd surprise you with embroidered pillows of your artwork...but somehow it sounds a little creepy.