Wednesday, September 19, 2007

great falls

this shouldn't surprise you but the other day, mark and i went "hiking" in great falls national park. it was so bloody hot but still very pretty. that frothy stuff in the water? just human feces mixed with other things. they had an informational sign all about it in the visitors center. blech.
this is us posing cute and cheesy. i am neither of those things but mark is both cute and cheesy. ha ha. j/k.
mark calls me maria when i get mad and says that the red comes out in my hair. he tried to document it with a picture but i am not buying it. no red in sight.
look who's the pissy one in real life.
on our "hike" mark pointed out this bottle and he said, i bet that is pee and so i dared him to smell it......and HE DID!!!!! it was disgusting and i gagged........a lot.
then, he pretended to drink it because drinking pee is always funny. i laughed and gagged.
great times at great falls. remember how i said it was bloody hot? well i had a wee bit of back sweat and then we saw a lady with a whole lot of back sweat and so mark decided to pour water down my back "to cool me off" but he laughed a little too hard at the similarity with back sweat woman so i figured out his evil plan and i will spare you the pictures from that. maria came out for sure though and mark could not contain his laughter.

3 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

For cute, look! Your holding hands. I love it. I miss you my dear, will you please call me?
Big kiss

Joy said...

Kell told me yesterday that everyone in Payson was asking her all sorts of questions about Mark. She couldn't answer most because well, she didn't even know Mark's last name (that was one of the questions.)

Marnae said...

Honestly why is there poo in the water I am seriously freaked out about it. Tell me pretty baby cuz I need to know.