Monday, September 10, 2007

hahahahahaha

this shouldn't surprise you but i was rad at 16. i just got this picture in an email from my linnea friend. she suggested i post it to my blog. well when i opened it, i had to laugh so i thought it might be funny for all of you as well. it is a tiny bit sad though because i think i am 16 in this picture. look at those GLASSES!!!!! why did no one tell me? also my retainer. and that bandanna. what the h was i thinking???!!!! it is a wonder i was not more ridiculed in high school and also i totally thought i looked good!!! oh man, make fun all you want. i deserve it for ever looking like that!

4 comments:

Joy said...

So um, would you hate me forever if I used this picture for a blog entry on my blog?

Anna Linnea said...

You are a brave women! Oh so funny.

Anonymous said...

i like how this picture shows your penchant for being pirate-like even 15 years ago. and, the big glasses of the 90's are as cringe inspiring as ever, but at least you have all your teeth!

ArringtonZoo said...

Meg, I totally remember this picture and many more just like it at varying times in our lives. You're the best.

Shelby