Monday, September 10, 2007

mjarn

this shouldn't surprise you but this is a shout out to my best girl in all the world. she had her birthday over the weekend and since i am not a weekend blogger, this is a little late. mjarn is my best sister in the world. if i think back on my life, i don't think i would be who i am without her in my life. love her. she is the best mom and her kids are the loves of my life. she always tries to do the right thing and she is damn funny. i look up to her in many ways and am so glad that i have her in my family forever. once upon a time, she taught me how to swear, told me santa was not real, taught me more about illegal substances than i ever cared to know, made me want to be a clogger.it seemed cool because she was doing it and was good at it. turns out, i a not quite as coordinated as she is. i was the envy of all my friends because she was such a cool big sister. she was always fun to be around. she was the "cool" older sister and she was pretty good about letting me hang around. thanks mjarn.there are many embarrassing stories i could tell you about her but since it is her birthday, i will hold back. i love you marn and am so glad you are my only sister and i don't have to share you with another. happy birthday.

3 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Ya, I remember some of the talks with Marn! I was only in 2nd grade when the truth was let out that there was no santa! She was an awesome neighbor sister to have. Lemon juice with carrots anyone?

Marnae said...

Ah how the tables have turned and you really were the coolest one all along. Thanks for being my sister I do truly adore you.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday marnae!