Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a few things

there was a man at my desk just now who said, will you tell wally dick is here and so i called wally and said, (as the man stood here) "wally, there is a dick here for you." i am embarrassed but laughing on the inside. he was kind of a jerk anyway and his face was well worth it.

do you ever look in the mirror halfway through the day and think:
"eek, what was i thinking?"
"why did no one tell me i looked so bad?"
"i look fabulous."
sadly of the three, the top 2 are totally my life. sigh. not that i feel that way all the time but in the morning, i leave and feel fine and then i get to work and somehow, my hair or makeup or clothes have morphed into something completely different than the way they left the house. crazy.

do you ever get really annoyed about something and then you are annoyed at yourself for being annoyed? me too. that is all. i just wondered.

5 comments:

leslie said...

this shouldn't surprise you, but i am going to read your blog every single day now. and by the way you look fabulous, dahhling.

thanks for coming to our li'l par-tay. we had a blast!

leslie

The McLaughlin's said...

You look wonderful today, Miss Megan. But, I also suffer from the bathroom mirror "what happened to my eyeliner and why did I choose this sweater?" affliction, so I understand your feelings. But you still look terrific.

Plus, I think that is hilarious what you said to Wally. That guy could have told you his name was Richard, but no, he wanted to be a Dick today, so that's not your fault :)

Marnae said...

megs, I swear it is a curse...I get ready for the day and I think "not bad" and then I will be somewhere or come home from the somewhere that I was and I can't believe that frumpy messy haired, mascara smeared person is the same Marnae that left in the morning. Plus I am annoying. and I love you

Anonymous said...

It's all about the lighting, baby. Obviously, something is wrong with your lighting at work! You are a hot, sexy woman- everyday. I know, cause we've lived together!

If only I could have been a fly on the wall during your "Dick & Wally" exchange. I'm still crackin' up!

Dani said...

You wouldn't even want to know the things I think about when I look in the mirror.