Friday, November 9, 2007

tagged

well, my darling sister marnae tagged me and since i am so bored i am doing it. seriously so bored. 6 things you may not know about me.
ahem
without further ado
1. i can totally touch my nose with my tongue but if someone asks me if i can, i say i can't because long tongues are gross.
2. i always have a song in my head and 99% of the time it is come come ye saints or dave matthews "crash" (a song i hate).
3. i sleep with a blanket named buddy who (yes who) is really a tangled rag that one time tried to strangle me in my sleep. also buddy has traveled to europe and to 39 states with me.
4. i blurt out inappropriate things in large groups of people. i don't know why and i always, always chastise myself in my head afterwards but it keeps happening. will i ever learn?
5. my best friend linnea and i had so many similar items of clothing that we dressed alike for 17 days in high school and never wore the same thing twice. we also braided our hair together and jumped on the trampoline.... not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
6. my sister and i both cried when we saw the trailer for aquamarine, and sadly that is the least embarrassing movie trailer we cried in.

that is all i can say. please do this because i need to be amused at work. it can be like your christmas present to me since i know you were all wondering what to get me.

4 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Not such a bad way to pass the time. Being bored isn't so bad because you pouce on the busy, interesting times when they come about. At least, in theory...

chelle. said...

i'm not sure if we can be friends. "crash" is one of my most favorite songs. you might have made up for it with "come, come ye saints," though.

Marnae said...

Meg we are too cool and emotionally mature for our own good. Ah to be us and so mature and so emotionally sound...maybe we should date other people(hee hee) it is true we are emotionally stunted and beyond immature. But I do love us(tear)

Epijunkiejen said...

So I did my own list, just for you! Except I'm a lot more long winded than you. Gosh, I think I like blogging too much. I think your list is cooler than mine, but Merry Christmas anyways. :)