Wednesday, February 13, 2008

explaining


this shouldn't surprise you but i have some splaining to do. apparently my last post is making people confused so i will give you the back story. 1 and 2 are true so ignore those but 3 is not so true. a few weeks ago when i asked mark what we were going to do for valentine's day, he said we were going to break up on the 13th and get back together on the 15th. it has been a joke of ours ever since ( i hope). so the other day he told me that since i would be crying all day on valentine's day, maybe i should do it somewhere fun in the district so he told me to get off work early and go downtown. so that is where all the planning and breaking up came in. it was a joke people, a joke but apparently not funny. linnea called me today all worried about my state of well being ( thanks linnea) and maur was confused as well as darin. so there is the back story. sorry people, sorry.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I was worried, too!!! I would have been crying in the district had this been the case, but I'm glad its not. I love you guys.

aniC said...

just so you know...i got your joke.

Marnae said...

I think you are very funny and Mark is too....but not as funny as you. I love you. I am just relieved to know that #1 and #2 were true! Weeha

Marnae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.