Thursday, February 14, 2008

pre-occupied

this shouldn't surprise you but i have not led a super exciting life as of late. i am having fun but the cold keeps me home (or at mark's) more often than not. so we have been making lots of home cooked meals and playing guitar hero 3 -which ben totally bought because i passed guitar hero 2 on medium. i rock! not really, my friend will plays on expert! but here are a few other things that have occupied my time in the past weeks.

the banff film festival. about 20 of us had tickets for the 5- day festival at the national geographic society. there were some films that totally rocked and some films that totally sucked. anyway, it was a good time and i am glad i got to go. here is the other thing that occupied some of my time:

this is the book that we read for my book club this month. i read another book of his called the reader that i really liked but this one was not as good. however, the more we talked about it at book club last night, the more i understood it and liked it a little more. i still am not sure i would recommend it to read. i am still processing so the jury is still out on that one.

other than that, here is the main occupier of my time. makes me happy.

2 comments:

Heather Michelle said...

I think it is time for one of us to get the question popped to us! IT SHOULD BE YOU FIRST!

Megan Andrea said...

I think it should be you first. tonight.