Monday, September 15, 2008

our house, thus far.


sorry kole, this has been hard because i am computerally challenged. so, here is our humble abode thus far! we are waiting for our new furniture and i have no pictures of the guest room/office because i want to do befores and afters. so maybe the next post. anyhow, welcome. here above is the front door and the wall of the front door. here below since blogger won't let me type there is the bookcase and the view from the front door to the dining room. the arched door leads to the hall and the bedrooms and the door next to the wreath leads to the kitchen. the tiny kitchen. and the last shot is from the dining room into the living room (imagine it with furniture and a rug!!!!!)


the dining area
<----------- here we have the kitchen. it is little but it works marvelously. here is the fridge and clementine then a little shelf we have, then the view from the door from the dining room, then our rad floor (which mark loves and also told me it was mauve before we moved in. i am so glad it is not mauve!!!!) so, that is the kitchen and if you come, i will make you whatever you want to eat. it might not be good but i will try my darndest.







next we have our bedroom. now please, please keep in mind that we need a lot of stuff on the walls and i know a lot of what we have is uber dorky but bear with me people. we are poor. bed. dresser, walls, blah. you know the drill.











the hall from the bathroom













and the bathroom. narrow and cool tile. sweet eh?

12 comments:

Mauri said...

I L-O-V-E it! All of it. I'm so glad you finally decided to show us. I think I need to come visit it now so I can take in the cuteness of it in person!

Dkole said...

I love it! I can not wait to come visit and eat whatever my heart desires.

Ben Smith said...

Dude, tell Mark that is SW double E TE tile! The kitchen is a bit on the mauve side, but way cool as is the bathroom. You should throw up a link to your place on Google Street View, so people can wander around you neighborhood, well virtually wander, but wander none the less.

Ben Smith said...

google street view:
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=1005+South+Cedar+St.+Apt.+%232+Spokane,+WA+99204&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

Ben Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Selman said...

been there. seen that. slept on it. out.

Darci said...

love it. love you guys.

J said...

I love it! It has so much character! I'll bet you love having your own space! I'd come right now if I could!

Heather Michelle said...

I love it! It is so cute and I love all your black furniture! I love how washington still has those little furnis things. You will definitely have to show before and after pics, and by the way clemintime is adorable, what have you made in there so far?

Jessica said...

ew. i see law books. love your little kitchen shelf and bathroom tiles. miss you!!

Marnae said...

Perfect everything. Just like you.

ArringtonZoo said...

I love your bed.