Tuesday, July 31, 2007

crochet

this shouldn't surprise you but the washington metro area affords some interesting things to look at. there is always something interesting happening. i commute to work no the metro. it is easy and convenient and my work pays for it so i can not complain. it is also and endless source of entertainment. almost every day, there is an interesting person or conversation happening which makes for a good start to my day and also a good end to my day. yesterday was really good. i was on the metro and then we all got off and went to the escalators and there in front of me was the most awful outfit i had ever seen so of course i ripped out my cell phone and pretended to text someone while all the while i was covertly snapping pictures. i think she might have made this outfit herself and judging by how skimpy it was, i think she only used one skein of yarn. anyhow, enjoy and maybe you could make a pattern and have an outfit like this of your very own! please make yours completely see through and only wear a bra underneath. thank you. this outfit could also be ripped off and used as a doily in a pinch! I wish the pictures were better!! damn razr.

3 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

What's wrong with that yo? I have like 6 of those outfits! I love them! My favorite is my sea foam green one! So what if you can see my jiggly bits through it? it make is more exciting. Meggie I miss you, will you please call me?

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...she is so pretty, with her crocheted outfit from head to toe. she is also a brave soul...obviously she has no qualms about her body if she's wearing something so sheer. i would definitely double up my crochet wear. just in case.

Joy said...

Hmm...come August I start pining for "clothes" like that. Mine would be tangerine however.