Thursday, July 19, 2007

famous people

this shouldn't surprise you but this news might make you jealous. i was riding the metro to work today and minding my own business. well i came to my stop and was walking out of the station and i saw someone famous. you might remember her from this: (it actually brought a tear to my patriotic eye)







kerri strug!!! i wanted to talk to her and ask about her ankle and be her friend but that felt a little creepy so i just smiled and freaked out on the inside. here is how i like to remember kerri

when i told my friend at work that i saw her, she asked about her hair and if she still had the same haircut. well here is a picture of her and i am proud to say that she has opted for a more fashionable hairdo. way to go kerri.

7 comments:

J said...

This shouldn't surprise you but I remember totally crying when that happened...I think I actually cried more when Bella Karoli carried her to the medal podium though. I know, I know I'm a softie! I think I would have felt like a giant standing next to her on the metro! I wonder if she has to scoot her set all the way up to drive hmmmm...what would that be like?

J said...

Oops, that was supposed to be seat :)

Anonymous said...

shake it off kippy! shake it off! i do love kerri and kippy strugg. i think that james arrington also likes to accuse me of sounding just like kerri strugg. punk.

Joy said...

I'm impressed you remember what she looked like....

Kippy and Kerri, that's memories.

Were my embedding directions too confusing?

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Wow...I am in aww. I have never heard of her, does that make me a bad citizen? I feel like it. but that clip was awesome. Thanks meggie.

Anonymous said...

i got really nervous on top of being excited...ohhh, kippy my love.

and as for em, i think james was comparing you to kippy...not kerri.

you better say a little prayer.

Anonymous said...

watching that video is so sad because you know it's coming...