Thursday, July 12, 2007

eventful

this shouldn't surprise you but i have not had a very eventful day at work. all i have done for the past 2 hours is this:(yes it took 2 hours). it really did make the day go quite quickly (alliteration). to those of you who are rushing around trying to gather all your rubber bands, here is a little tip. at no time in this project should you lick your fingers. it is just better this way and i learned it the hard way so take it from me. it is sick nasty. also mine is about the size of a baseball and it apparently hurts
when chucked at people caught unawares.

6 comments:

J said...

Rubberband ball making...hmmm it almost rivals BBAF! You are in a word, my hero!

Joy said...

I'm impressed.

Jami Broadbent said...

Holy crap! How are you? I didn't even know you were in DC. What are you doing? You are looking great. Email me. I want to catch up with you.

Anonymous said...

hooray! two blog days in a row! no more falling off the face of the earth. i crave your funny little life commentaries. yum.

Anonymous said...

i have never made a rubber band ball. ever. hmmm...maybe i should try it sometime.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Dang girl, when you are that bored channel your energy by writing me long detailed emails about what is going on in your life! What are you thinking! I am ding for some information here! Just kidding, it looks like fun.