Wednesday, July 25, 2007

freaky

this shouldn't surprise you but this post might be freaky to some of you but i have to get it out there so you know what i am dealing with here at work. i work in a common area so people are always at my desk and asking me to get things fixed and basically harassing me, which i like (keeps me entertained). well there is one man here named dave who is particularly bad. there is a picture by my desk called "Crabbing in the Marsh" and it depicts a young boy crabbing in the marsh (how appropriate). well the picture looks like the boy is staring straight at me through the wall so dave has started to freak me out about it. he thinks that the boy looks like a cat. he has named him cat boy. so every day, he makes some cat reference and talks about how cat boy comes alive and haunts the halls at night. it really is creepy. so yesterday, i got and email from him called cat boy lives and it said this: "Be warned. If you value your sleep, you may not want to peek at this." then he sent this.scary as h.

2 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

I am still having nightmares. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

i have seen a tv show about that tiger man. he's freaking crazy. you'd better lock up really well at night, my friend...