Wednesday, August 1, 2007

clowns

if anyone had any questions as to whether or not janelle was nice, the answer is a resounding no! i want to post the pictures of the atrocities that were done to me but they are a bit freaky. pure evil. all this was AFTER i totally helped her load and secure her things in the back of her truck and almost cry every time i thought about her leaving. then i got up to bid her farewell at 5 on the morning (or 6) and all about was clown paraphernalia. i am freaked out by clowns and all things clown. they are just not right in the world. they shouldn't be a part of anything so if you ever have a party with a clown, count me out. or if there is a horse lying down or if it is dark. it was horrible to wake up to a waking nightmare. then it continued throughout the day as i found little clown thins everywhere. i stumbled out of my room into the bright lights of the living room and there was matt in clown glasses and nose. then they went on their way and i got ready for work and as i slid the shower curtain closed, there was the freakiest clown staring at me. i threw it on the floor where it remained, face down, until kelli picked it up a few days later. i refused to touch it. then i did not discover my car until after work because i take the metro. so i got in the car to go to mark's house and there were clowns EVERYWHERE. i couldn't touch ANYTHING. so i gingerly drove to mark's where he removed all traces of clowns. freakiest drive of my life. however, i did tuck the clown pinata into darin's bed and that was fun. he is now a close friend of darin's and is named darby. i am facing my fears in a big way with these pictures but they are kind of funny.

the hate text i had to send after all the creepiness went down. boy am i glad she is gone (sniff, sniff)

2 comments:

Joy said...

That clown in the bathroom was creepy! Other than that, this is pretty funny. While clowns don't freak me out as much as they do you.....They unnerve me and creep me out a bit.

J said...

It was all done in love Megs! Just think of it this way, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't have put forth the effort! Miss you like crazy!