Friday, August 3, 2007

koley

my twin is having her birthday today!!! happy birthday kole. she is pure delight so if you get a chance to wish her a happy birthday, you should. she is the best mom to nash and lola and the best friend and cousin and twin a girl could ask for her. also she is damn funny. honest to shit she is. sorry about the swears but kole brings them out in me. she brings out a lot of fun things . she is great. some of my favorite things about her are her sense of style, her laugh (snort included), i can talk to her about anything, she is very loyal, she makes me laugh so hard! love you miss kole. happy birthday and have fun in las vegas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Megs,
I want to hear all about your adventures to the great outdoors of Vermont! Please be sure not to include the parts about M-ing O.
Love,
-Matt

Anonymous said...

I second that

Dkole said...

Thank you for bringing a tear to my eye. I love you!!!